The Liverpool CAMHS offer aims to promote the mental health, emotional and wellbeing of all children, young people and their families/carers.
Working together, we will respond to the mental health, emotional and wellbeing needs of children, young people and their families/carers. We will work with families and professionals to develop their skills and strengths; helping them to manage children and young people’s distress and the impact this may have on the child, young person and the family. Working alongside children and young people, we will improve access to services that provide vital support to build resilience, as well as offering help and intervention, enabling children and young people to thrive.
Areas of support include:
• Therapeutic support (individual, group and family) using a range of models – bespoke packages of multi-disciplinary care – FAMILIES
• Information, advice and guidance – families and profs
• Psychosocial education young people
• Participation opportunities young people & parents/carers
• Education offer – increased presence in schools – WSA
• Secondary School Provision
• Primary School Provision
• Perinatal and early years offer ?
• Access for vulnerable groups – cyp, families
• Neurodevelopmental support for individuals and families – cyp/professionals
• Medication support as and when required – children